How to pay EIS?
The PayrollPanda app auto-generates the files necessary to make EIS payments online.
Once you registered at Perkeso for EIS contributions you can proceed to make the monthly payments. In order to make payment for EIS, you need to generate an ECR form via the Perkeso Assist Portal. Click here for more info on how to register for the Perkeso Assist Portal.
Perkeso Assist Portal
- Login to the Perkeso Assist Portal here
- Click on My Sites and choose EIS - Contribution to generate an ECR
- Next click on Employer Contribution and choose Add Contribution (Text File)
- Click on TEXT FILE, select the EIS.txt file and proceed with the upload. Note that PayrollPanda will generate the EIS.txt file upon completing your payroll.
- Once the file is uploaded Submit the file. You can opt to complete your payment via any of the below payment options.
FPX Payment directly via the Perkeso Assist Portal: Note that for retail/private banking accounts (B2C), transactions can only be made for a minimum of RM1.00 up to a maximum of RM 30,000. For company/corporate banking accounts, minimum transactions needs to be RM 2.00 up to a maximum of RM 1,000,000. Transaction limits are subject to individual Internet Banking limits.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Kindly contact Perkeso's Customer Service Hotline at 1-300-22-8000 or do send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Cheque, money order or postal order: You may submit a cheque, money order or postal order for the amount stated in the ECR. Please ensure that your cheque, money order or postal order is made payable to PERTUBUHAN KESELAMATAN SOSIAL or PERKESO and has the following details written on the back: Name, Employer Code, the month and year of contribution.
Payment via Bank Counter: Currently available at Maybank, RHB Bank and Public Bank.