How to pay EIS?
The PayrollPanda app auto-generates the files necessary to make EIS payments online.
Once you registered at Perkeso for EIS contributions you can proceed to make the monthly payments. Employers can now pay EIS online via the Perkeso SIP Portal or via iPerkeso. In addition you can make payment over the counter at a Perkeso branch office. Click here for more info on how to register for the Perkeso Assist Portal.
Option 1: Perkeso SIP Portal
- Login to: https://sip.perkeso.gov.my/eisc/rcc/contribution/login
- Choose upload TEXT FILE or DATA ENTRY:
- Text File: PayrollPanda will generate the EIS.txt file upon completing your payroll. Simply click upload and select the EIS.txt file.
- Data Entry: Select month and year of contribution. Key in all employees’ monthly salary and EIS contribution will be calculated automatically. Cross check calculated contribution with our app.
- Once everything is confirmed, click SUBMIT
- After submitting, you’ll be able to see a page for you to download ECR. Note that once this page is closed, ECR will not be able to be downloaded anymore.
- Making payment can be done ONLINE or at the PERKESO OFFICE:
- Online Payment:
- Go to Online Portal Payment > Select ECR > Proceed to Summary > Click Continue.
- Key-in your business model, bank and email address and click Proceed, after which you can pay via FPX.
- Pay at a Perkeso Office:
- The ECR generated in step 4 will have to be downloaded to be brought to the Perkeso office to make payment.
- Write a cheque and put in the amount as stated on the ECR.
- On the back of the cheque, put in your name, employer code, month and year of contribution and contact number.
- Bring the cheque and ECR to a Perkeso branch office near you. Please be reminded that if you use ASSIST portal, you’ll not need to email Lampiran 1 to perkeso.
- Perkeso will provide you with a proof of payment. Please keep this receipt for future reference or when it is needed.
- All historic payments can accessed via Payment History.
Option 2: Email Perkeso using the Lampiran Excel File
- PayrollPanda will auto-generate the the Lampiran 1 excel file once you submit your payroll. Alternatively you can download the Lampiran 1 excel file from Perkeso.
- Complete the form and email it to carumanSIP@perkeso.gov.my with the following SUBJECT / TITLE: [Caruman SIP]: Employer Code-Month/Year of Contribution
Example: [Caruman SIP]:A38000012061-01/2018
- Payment is made by cheque or money post. Payable to PERTUBUHAN KESELAMATAN SOSIAL or PERKESO. At the back of the cheque, put in your name, employer code, month and year of contribution and contact number.
- Bring the following items to a PERKESO office near you: a) Cheque or money post and b) Proof of sent email as in Section 2 above.
- PERKESO will provide you with a slip of acknowledgement.
Option 3: iPerkeso
You can now make your EIS / SIP contribution via iPerkeso in 3 steps. Once you login as an employer, you may go to your dashboard and click on MEMBUAT CARUMAN SIP BARU. Please refer to the following image.