PayrollPanda generates batch payment files for certain banks so you can conveniently submit and pay contributions to the statutory bodies. For more information, please visit How to generate payroll files for your bank?
If you submit and pay your SOCSO contributions via your bank portal, you do not need to submit again via the Assist Portal. Contributions will be automatically updated in your Assist Portal.
Perkeso Assist Portal
The Perkeso Assist Portal is a portal that allows employers to manage company details, employee information and monthly contributions for SOCSO and EIS. For more information, please view this help article.
PayrollPanda generates the SOCSO text file for online submission via the Assist Portal.
1. Please login, click on 'My Sites' and choose SOCSO Contribution.
2. Click on Employer Contribution> TEXT FILE as shown in the image below.
3. Click Choose File and upload the SOCSO_Assist_Portal.txt file generated by PayrollPanda.
4. Click on the Submit button and Confirm the submission.
5. You may then click on PROCESS TO PAYMENT where you will be able to make the payment via FPX payment.
For more detailed information on the Assist Portal, you can refer to the Assist Portal User Manual here.