How do I pay HRDF levy?
- Login to the e-TRiS system through HRDF Portal
- Key in the username (MyCoID) and password then click login
- Click “Application”
- Click “Levy”
- Click “Form 2 E-Slip”
- Levy *(Choose Payment for “Levy”)
Fill up the information needed in “Levy Payment Information” screen:
- Payment Type (Levy)
- Payment Levy For The Month
- Number of Employees (xxx)
- Total Wages (RMxxx)
- Total Levy to Be Paid RM [Auto Calculate]
Click “NEXT” to page “PAYMENT TO BE MADE”
- Check data on the screen “PAYMENT INFORMATION”
- Click “NEXT"
Please check the “PAYMENT DETAIL” & Fill in the “DECLARATION” information:
- Name of the Officer In-charge
- Identity Card Number
- Email Address
Choose “PAYMENT METHOD”. There are three types of payment methods:
Click “ONLINE PAYMENT”
Choose your Bank:
- Public Bank Berhad (PBB)
- RHB Bank Berhad
- MEPS FPX (Further instruction from the bank system will be provided)
- Choose your Bank:
Click “JomPAY” (PSMB Biller Code is 4044)
- Click “PRINT JomPAY SLIP”
Payment via JomPAY can be made in two (2) ways which are:
- Through online payment from any bank listed under JomPAY; or
- Through any ATM machine via a debit account at the selected banks.
Click “MANUAL PAYMENT”
Click “PRINT E-SLIP”
- Print the e-SLIP and bring it along with the cheque to the bank for payment
- Learn more on how to make manual payment.
- Click “PRINT E-SLIP”
- Click “ONLINE PAYMENT”
When do I pay HRDF levy?
An employer who fails to remit payment on or before the 15th of the following month (if the 15th is a public holiday, the deadline will be the last working day before the 15th) can be fined and/or imprisoned.
The fine is not more than RM20,000 or up to 2 years' imprisonment or both. A late payment penalty of 10% will be imposed on the amount still owing.
Attend our 100% HRDF claimable payroll class and get PayrollPanda for FREE!