In order to set different working days and holidays for certain employees, you will need to add different locations first. You can do this under Settings > Company Details > Other Locations > Add Location and assign them to the respective employees. You may refer to this help article for detailed steps on how to do that.
Once locations are set, you can proceed to set up different working days and holidays for employees. Go to Settings > Payment Settings.
Under Payment Settings Per Location, you can choose the location you want to set. Note: By default, all locations you add follow the HQ settings.
You can adjust the following settings for each location:
- Working days: To set different working days.
- Holidays: To set state holidays.
- Custom holidays: To add and/or disable holidays.
Note that if 'Number of days for Unpaid Leave, Prorated Salary and Overtime Calculation' is set to:
- Working Days in Current Calendar Month: Payroll calculations for overtime, unpaid leave and pro-rating salary will follow the set working days for each location.
- Fixed Number of Days or All Days in Current Calendar Month: Payroll calculations for overtime, unpaid leave and pro-rating salary will follow fixed number of days or all days for all locations.
This help article was compiled for version 0.53.4 of app.payrollpanda.my