What happens after I submit payroll?
After you submit your payroll, you can access the payroll summary details under the Payroll History tab. Click on Download Payroll and a zip file containing the following items will be generated:
- PCB txt. file: You can use the text file for online submission through E-Data PCB. Users must first register before using the system. Please contact the LHDN help line at 1-800-88-5436 to activate your account.
- EPF-iAkaun csv file: File for upload to KWSP iAkaun after which you can pay online. Please click here for detailed information on how to upload the file to iAkaun.
- Payment-schedule pdf: Overview of all the net payments that need to be made to employees and others.
- Payroll-summary pdf & Excel file: Payroll summary report for easy overview of salary payouts.
- Payslips pdf: All employee payslips conveniently merged into one pdf file. Read this article in case you want to download and/or send individual payslips to your employees
- PCB-CP39 pdf: Borang CP39 for PCB payment at LHDN. Please click here for detailed information on how to pay PCB.
- EIS.txt: Can be uploaded to the Perkeso Assist Portal after which you can make payment online via FPX. For further details and alternative ways to pay EIS please refer to our help article.
- Lampiran 1 excel file: One of the options to make EIS payments to Perkeso. For further info on EIS payment options please refer to this help article.
- Socso_Assist_Portal.txt: File to pay via the Perkeso Assist Portal. For more info on Socso payment options see our help article.
- Bank Files: Bank files to be uploaded to online banking for automatic payments to employees and the statutory bodies. Read this help article to learn more about bank integrations.