How can I claim a refund from Socso?

If you wish to claim for a refund of contributions, you would need to fill in form PKS:(K) 50A and submit it to your nearest Perkeso branch. Your local branch will forward your request to the Perkeso HQ where processing time will be around 2 weeks.

Refunds will be made via cheque issued to the company.

Was this article helpful?

Get Started

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support